G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, just released their Spring 2018 CPQ Grid Report highlighting the highest rated CPQ software. We're proud to announce that we were named a High Performer once again and included in the top 4 for both Enterprise and Mid-Market customers.
As an ISV partner who provides 3D visualization and a powerful configurator, we were proud to sponsor last week’s Salesforce World Tour in Boston. Overall, the event was a great way to hear directly from manufacturers, industry experts and other partners helping this industry grow. After a week of reflecting on our experience, we wanted to share our key learnings and how they can help manufacturing (a main focus at the show).
Last week we joined 9,000 Salesforce customers, partners and prospects at the NYC stop of the World Tour. It was our first World Tour event so we wanted to capture our 3 key takeaways as a newcomer and as a Salesforce ISV partner.
Our team had a brilliant time in London earlier this week presenting at the Salesforce CPQ Quarterly Business Review. It was an awesome experience to meet with the EMEA team and discuss their evolving market, plus learn about other partners like SpringCM and 4C. Salesforce knows that this is how strong partnerships are forged.
- Companies that implement visual configuration solutions see significant improvement in their deal win rate, lower costs for drafting computer-aided design (CAD) drawings, less rework in the factory and lower carrying costs for samples at retail locations.
- There are currently more than a dozen vendors that offer 2D visualization, 3D visualization and CAD automation.
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) visual configuration are just becoming mainstream.
- Design & visualize your products in real time with our 3D configurator.
- Cloud based enterprise software can manage simple to highly complex products.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with CRM, ERP and CAD systems.