- An intro of KBMax, core features and functionality
- The value of visual CPQ
- Our clean visual CPQ architecture and integrations
- KBMax - What is under the hood
- The Snap rules & workflow engine
- Complex configuration capabilities
- 3D visualization engine
- Principles of CAD automation
- How to build a configurator
- Leveraging existing 3D models. If 3D models of products already exist, or a design team is in place to create them, a 3D product configurator is a natural fit.
- Getting a product configurator set up is very simple within KBMax due to our clean, integrated software and our fully integrated admin panel.
- The three dimensional model allows the user to view their product from all angles, ensuring the product meets requirements, shape and size.
- A 3D product configurator brings products to life and impresses customers with beautiful and accurate renderings and eliminates any apprehension they may have.
- And finally, its sets you apart from the competition. While product configurators are becoming mainstream, 3D visualization is not as common and very view CPQ vendors have the out-of-the-box technology offering a great competitive advantage.
- Companies that implement visual configuration solutions see significant improvement in their deal win rate, lower costs for drafting computer-aided design (CAD) drawings, less rework in the factory and lower carrying costs for samples at retail locations.
- There are currently more than a dozen vendors that offer 2D visualization, 3D visualization and CAD automation.
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) visual configuration are just becoming mainstream.