Novus CPQ Consulting, a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Research and Consulting Firm, released its Research Report for virtual reality and visual CPQ solutions. KBMax along with other CPQ providers and their customers from North America and Europe, are participating in this research.
This Report focuses on the question "Do these visual additions to CPQ indeed make a difference to the bottom line, and at what cost?" As the authors have a combined 40+ years of CPQ experience and provide an in-depth overview of the current visual (2D/3D) and VR/AR CPQ market, we find this report highly valuable and educational.
The FREE preview of the report covers the folling topics:
- What is visual and virtual CPQ?
- Overview of the techniques used in visual and virtual CPQ.
- How big is the visual and virtual CPQ market?
- Which industries benefit from visual CPQ?
- Where can customers and prospects learn more?
- What ROI can you expect from visual CPQ solutions?
About this report: The use of Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tools for the sales process continues to increase. This is true for all kinds of products, large and small, expensive and cheap as well as common and exclusive. One way to gain and hold the attention of a CPQ User is to visualize the product while it is configured. This is powerful, because it provides an emotional attachment for the user to their configured product. The available visualization aids run the gamut from simple 2D to very cool 3D images and all the way to state of the art immersive Virtual Reality (VR) technology to the mix of real with virtual environments afforded by Augmented Reality (AR) technology.
The paid, full report covers the following additional topics:
- Journey of the typical customer into visual and virtual CPQ
- Different ways of adding visual experience in CPQ Solutions
- Use 2D only (Basics, Key Challenges, Training, Maintenance)
- Use 3D only (Basics, Key Challenges, Training, Maintenance)
- Use a combination of 2D and 3D
- Key takeaway of 2D vs 3D decision
- Virtual Reality (Basics, Key Challenges, Training, Maintenance)
- Augmented Reality (Basics, Key Challenges, Training, Maintenance)
- Planning budget for visual & virtual CPQ Solutions
- CPQ vendors with visual & virtual capabilities
- Future trends to look out for
To determine the answers to the above questions, Novus CPQ researched information for various visualization techniques used in CPQ (2D, 3D, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality). They prepared and sent survey questionnaires to leading CPQ vendors and their customers and conducted interviews with each of them. This report is the culmination of our analysis and evaluation of the data thus received.