KBMax's integration with Salesforce CPQ enables companies to easily and accurately manage the entire deal close process from configuring your complex products in 3D and generating associated quotes to collecting cash-helping customers grow revenue faster than ever before.
So how do you get started?
This Campfire will take you through the core areas manufacturers need to consider with Salesforce CPQ and KBMax, a radically new approach to quote-to-cash for today’s digitised and connected world.
The main areas we will cover are:
- Ease of quote-to-cash management in the solution
- Complex products, pricebook and quotation management
- Ease of configuration, implementation and ability to scale as businesses grow
- How to make the move from Excel to Salesforce CPQ/KBMax
- Real life examples with Salesforce and KBMax customers
- The impact on business performance and the transparency it brings
- How it fits into the Salesforce Ecosystem
- How to extend and enhance your CPQ experience through the use of KBMax, the 3D and complex configurator for Salesforce CPQ
Register here to join us next Tuesday in Coventry!
Venue: The MTC Lloyds Bank Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre, Pilot Way, Ansty Business Park, Coventry, CV7 9JU
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Time: 08:30 - 11.30